Enrolment – BOOK HERE Eurobodalla Learn to Swim Client Portal
Community Aquatics has developed a Learn to Swim and Water Safety pathway based on many years of industry experience. Our pathway is positive and reinforces the essential principles of swimming, body control and water safety.
Moving with the times, our learn to swim program is heading towards being 100% paperless and 100% cashless in 2020-21. To do this we have placed our administration processes online via our new Learn to Swim Cloud-based App – iClass Pro.
To enrol you simply need to:
- Click on this link – Eurobodalla Learn to Swim Client Portal and select < Create Account >. Then prompts will guide you through the enrolment process, including entering your personal details and reading our terms and conditions.
- You will be asked to enter personal details and direct debited information to allow a fortnightly (in advance) direct debit from either your credit card or bank account. Your debit details guarantee your placement and should you not wish to be direct debited, clients are eligible to top-up their account (online) to ensure satisfactory funds are available and therefore not require a direct debit.
Our Learn to Swim App provides our clients with three very important aspects of control:
- Full access to their account history – payments and credit
- Ability to book their own make-up lesson when children are ill
- Enter and depart the program to fit their own lifestyle (Note: withdrawals require 2-weeks notice)