|Adult||$5.70||18yrs+ / Senior Card Holders|
|Concession (Pensioner) / Child||$4.40||4yrs to 17yrs / Govt Pension Card|
|Infant / Baby||Free||3yrs & Under / With Paying Adult|
|Spectator||Free||With Paying Swimmer|
|Shower Only||$3.00||Non-Pool Use|
|Casual: 4 Family Members||$20.00||2 Adults + 2 Children under 16yrs|
|20 Visit Adult||$103.00||18yrs+ / 6 Month Expiry|
|20 Visit Concession / Child||$77.00||4yrs to 17yrs / 6 Month Expiry|
|Adult Single||$244.00||18yrs+ / 6 Month Expiry|
|Family: 4 Members*||$439.00||* Family Season Passes are issued according to names listed on a common Medicare Card.|
|Family: 5 – 6 Members*||$650.00|
|Family: 7+ Members*||$830.00|
|Learn to Swim Lessons|
|Infants and Children||$16.50||Babies / Infants / Primary Aged|
|Adults and Adolescents||$15.50||High School onwards|
|Casual||$13.50||Per Visit / Includes Entry|
|12 Multi-Session Visit Pass||$142.00||Pre-Paid / Includes Entry|
|24 Multi-Session Visit Pass||$240.00||Pre-Paid / Includes Entry|
ENTRY FEES 2020-21
Overview of T&C’s relating to Pool Entry
- Any person is deemed to be swimmer if they enter the water.
- Family Swim Pass only for family members that appear on the same Medicare Card – maximum 4 persons. Additional persons pay general entry fees.
- All Concession entries must be accompanied by a Government issued Pension Card
- Children under 3yrs of age and under are free; with a paying adult. Children 4 and above are required to pay.
- Minimum transaction limits do not apply to EFTPOS/ Credit card payment. However, purchases using EFTPOS facilities will be subject to a 1% transaction fee.
Download full: Conditions of Entry Narooma & Moruya Swimming Pools