|TYPE OF ENTRY||PRICE||COMMENT|
|Adult||$5.30||18yrs+ / Seniors Card Holders|
|Concession (Pensioner) / Child||$4.00||4yrs to 17yrs|
|Infant / Baby||Free||3yrs & Under / With Paying Adult|
|Spectator||Free||With Paying Swimmer|
|Shower Only||$2.50||Non-Pool Use|
|Casual: 4 Family Members||$18.00||2 Adults + 2 Children under 16yrs|
|20 Visit Adult||$95.00||18yrs+ / 6 Month Expiry|
|20 Visit Concession / Child||$72.00||4yrs to 17yrs / 6 Month Expiry|
|Adult Single||$230.00||18yrs+ / 6 Month Expiry|
|Family: 4 Members*||$415.00||* Family Season Passes are issued according to names listed on a common Medicare Card.|
|Family: 5 – 6 Members*||$620.00|
|Family: 7+ Members*||$800.00|
|Learn to Swim Lessons|
|Infants and Children||$14.50||Babies / Infants / Primary Aged|
|Adults and Adolescents||$13.50||High School onwards|
|Casual||$12.20||Per Visit / Includes Entry|
|12 Multi-Session Visit Pass||$132.00||Pre-Paid / Includes Entry|
|24 Multi-Session Visit Pass||$216.00||Pre-Paid / Includes Entry|
ENTRY FEES 2018-19
General overview of T&C’s about Pool Entry fees
- Any person is deemed to be swimmer if they enter the water.
- Family Swim Pass only for family members that appear on the same Medicare Card – maximum 4 persons. Additional persons pay general entry fees.
- All Concession entries must be accompanied by a Government issued Pension Card
- Children under 3yrs of age and under are free; witha paying adult. Children 4 and above are required to pay.
- Family Season passes cater for families of different sizes.
- Minimum transaction limits do not apply to EFTPOS/ Credit card payment. However, purchases using EFTPOS facilities will be subject to a transaction fee; i) Credit Card transactions – 1.75%, and, ii) EFTPOS transactions – .1% transaction fee